- The Oscars March 2
"We forgot one. Harold Ramis, for Caddyshack, Ghostbusters, and Groundhog Day."
While presenting the Best Cinematography Oscar alongside Amy Adams, Bill Murray offered an impromptu tribute to his colleague and friend Harold Ramis, who died last week of autoimmune inflammatory vasculitis. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- Adrian Peterson and our misguided debate about spanking
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
Subscribe to the Week