- The Oscars March 2
"We forgot one. Harold Ramis, for Caddyshack, Ghostbusters, and Groundhog Day."
While presenting the Best Cinematography Oscar alongside Amy Adams, Bill Murray offered an impromptu tribute to his colleague and friend Harold Ramis, who died last week of autoimmune inflammatory vasculitis. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
Subscribe to the Week