- The Oscars March 2
"We forgot one. Harold Ramis, for Caddyshack, Ghostbusters, and Groundhog Day."
While presenting the Best Cinematography Oscar alongside Amy Adams, Bill Murray offered an impromptu tribute to his colleague and friend Harold Ramis, who died last week of autoimmune inflammatory vasculitis. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
Subscribe to the Week