- The Oscars March 2
Ellen DeGeneres just earned the most retweeted tweet of all time with her star-studded Oscar selfie, but one luminary was left out: Liza Minnelli. Though she was invited to join the shot, poor vertically challenged Liza Minnelli found herself on the outside looking in amid the crush of A-listers. Harry Clayton-Wright immortalized the moment in this brutal snapshot:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week