- The Oscars March 2
Confused about the identity of the singer who just performed Frozen's "Let It Go" at the Oscars? You're not the only one. Presenter John Travolta managed to make a pun out of singer Idina Menzel's previous starring role as Elphaba in Wicked on Broadway — but it's clear he has no idea who she actually is. "The Wicked-ly talented, one and only Adele Nazeem," said Travolta:- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week