- The Oscars March 2
Confused about the identity of the singer who just performed Frozen's "Let It Go" at the Oscars? You're not the only one. Presenter John Travolta managed to make a pun out of singer Idina Menzel's previous starring role as Elphaba in Wicked on Broadway — but it's clear he has no idea who she actually is. "The Wicked-ly talented, one and only Adele Nazeem," said Travolta:- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
Subscribe to the Week