- Burned March 4
Step aside, Idina Menzel! Thanks to Slate, now everyone can have their name butchered with the Adele Dazeem Name Generator. This widget was created in honor of John Travolta's heinous mispronunciation of the "Let it Go" singer's name during Sunday night's Oscars. Don't worry, Jan Thozomas, we all make mistakes. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
Subscribe to the Week