- Burned March 4
Step aside, Idina Menzel! Thanks to Slate, now everyone can have their name butchered with the Adele Dazeem Name Generator. This widget was created in honor of John Travolta's heinous mispronunciation of the "Let it Go" singer's name during Sunday night's Oscars. Don't worry, Jan Thozomas, we all make mistakes. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week