- Burned March 4
Step aside, Idina Menzel! Thanks to Slate, now everyone can have their name butchered with the Adele Dazeem Name Generator. This widget was created in honor of John Travolta's heinous mispronunciation of the "Let it Go" singer's name during Sunday night's Oscars. Don't worry, Jan Thozomas, we all make mistakes. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week