- Look at this March 4
To understand why Sir Patrick Stewart — this year's Betty White — is affecting a Louisiana accent and trash-talking ObamaCare on Monday night's Colbert Report, first watch this lead-in from Stephen Colbert:
Having suggested that perhaps there are no real ObamaCare horror stories, Colbert brings on "actual Louisiana resident Chuck Duprey" to tell his own sob story:
The first part is perhaps more persuasive, but it's hard to beat Stewart at his clownish best.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What's wrong with Europe’s economy?
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
Subscribe to the Week