- Look at this March 4
To understand why Sir Patrick Stewart — this year's Betty White — is affecting a Louisiana accent and trash-talking ObamaCare on Monday night's Colbert Report, first watch this lead-in from Stephen Colbert:
Having suggested that perhaps there are no real ObamaCare horror stories, Colbert brings on "actual Louisiana resident Chuck Duprey" to tell his own sob story:
The first part is perhaps more persuasive, but it's hard to beat Stewart at his clownish best.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
Subscribe to the Week