- Burned March 4
Besides making you want to order in sushi, MarijuanaDoctors.com reminds you that if you're going to buy weed, you should buy legit weed. The campaigns against drugs were always pretty hokey; it only stands to reason that the first commercial for (safe, medical) marijuana is just as painful.
Watch the 80s-esque spot below, and expect to catch it on TV soon — it's already airing on CNN, Comedy Central, The History Channel, and A&E in New Jersey. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- Boyhood's refreshingly unsentimental take on motherhood
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week