- Burned March 4
Besides making you want to order in sushi, MarijuanaDoctors.com reminds you that if you're going to buy weed, you should buy legit weed. The campaigns against drugs were always pretty hokey; it only stands to reason that the first commercial for (safe, medical) marijuana is just as painful.
Watch the 80s-esque spot below, and expect to catch it on TV soon — it's already airing on CNN, Comedy Central, The History Channel, and A&E in New Jersey. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
Subscribe to the Week