- Burned March 4
Besides making you want to order in sushi, MarijuanaDoctors.com reminds you that if you're going to buy weed, you should buy legit weed. The campaigns against drugs were always pretty hokey; it only stands to reason that the first commercial for (safe, medical) marijuana is just as painful.
Watch the 80s-esque spot below, and expect to catch it on TV soon — it's already airing on CNN, Comedy Central, The History Channel, and A&E in New Jersey. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The 7 best Halloween-themed editorial cartoons
Subscribe to the Week