- Look at this March 4
Today is National Pancake Day and if Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's tweet is any indication, he appears to be enjoying it — even if he lives every day like it's National Pancake Day. Judging by the tractor-trailers he calls arms bulging out of his muscle tank, we're guessing that stack of pancakes is loaded with protein powder that would make the average person explode. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week