- Look at this March 4
Today is National Pancake Day and if Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's tweet is any indication, he appears to be enjoying it — even if he lives every day like it's National Pancake Day. Judging by the tractor-trailers he calls arms bulging out of his muscle tank, we're guessing that stack of pancakes is loaded with protein powder that would make the average person explode. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week