- Look at this March 4
Today is National Pancake Day and if Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's tweet is any indication, he appears to be enjoying it — even if he lives every day like it's National Pancake Day. Judging by the tractor-trailers he calls arms bulging out of his muscle tank, we're guessing that stack of pancakes is loaded with protein powder that would make the average person explode. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week