- Late Night Antics March 5
A warning to the easily startled: Tuesday night's episode of The Tonight Show may keep you awake. Sure, Jimmy Fallon had Tina Fey and Allison Williams on, both of whom are charming, and they made effortless jokes about their lives, as well as Fallon's new status in the hierarchy of late night hosts. But, just when the humor seemed to reach a comfortable lull, Fallon whipped out "Lip Flip," a new Tonight Show segment where he digitally swaps mouths with his celebrity guest. The results are absolutely terrifying. --Celeste Mora
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- How to make classic pulled pork
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
Subscribe to the Week