- Late Night Antics March 5
A warning to the easily startled: Tuesday night's episode of The Tonight Show may keep you awake. Sure, Jimmy Fallon had Tina Fey and Allison Williams on, both of whom are charming, and they made effortless jokes about their lives, as well as Fallon's new status in the hierarchy of late night hosts. But, just when the humor seemed to reach a comfortable lull, Fallon whipped out "Lip Flip," a new Tonight Show segment where he digitally swaps mouths with his celebrity guest. The results are absolutely terrifying. --Celeste Mora
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
Subscribe to the Week