- Late Night Antics March 5
A warning to the easily startled: Tuesday night's episode of The Tonight Show may keep you awake. Sure, Jimmy Fallon had Tina Fey and Allison Williams on, both of whom are charming, and they made effortless jokes about their lives, as well as Fallon's new status in the hierarchy of late night hosts. But, just when the humor seemed to reach a comfortable lull, Fallon whipped out "Lip Flip," a new Tonight Show segment where he digitally swaps mouths with his celebrity guest. The results are absolutely terrifying. --Celeste Mora
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week