- Watch this March 5
While promoting her upcoming tour in Australia, Katy Perry took time out of her schedule to learn something new. The "Roar" singer wackily took over a weather segment during a morning show and presented the forecast by mispronouncing the country's four cities. In one instance, she joked that Hobart was "Hogwarts" while not looking at the camera. Anyway, if that doesn't do it for you, there were koalas. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to make corn dogs
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week