- Watch this March 5
While promoting her upcoming tour in Australia, Katy Perry took time out of her schedule to learn something new. The "Roar" singer wackily took over a weather segment during a morning show and presented the forecast by mispronouncing the country's four cities. In one instance, she joked that Hobart was "Hogwarts" while not looking at the camera. Anyway, if that doesn't do it for you, there were koalas. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- California's epic drought
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
Subscribe to the Week