- Watch this March 5
While promoting her upcoming tour in Australia, Katy Perry took time out of her schedule to learn something new. The "Roar" singer wackily took over a weather segment during a morning show and presented the forecast by mispronouncing the country's four cities. In one instance, she joked that Hobart was "Hogwarts" while not looking at the camera. Anyway, if that doesn't do it for you, there were koalas. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week