- Watch this March 5
While promoting her upcoming tour in Australia, Katy Perry took time out of her schedule to learn something new. The "Roar" singer wackily took over a weather segment during a morning show and presented the forecast by mispronouncing the country's four cities. In one instance, she joked that Hobart was "Hogwarts" while not looking at the camera. Anyway, if that doesn't do it for you, there were koalas. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week