- Watch this March 5
While promoting her upcoming tour in Australia, Katy Perry took time out of her schedule to learn something new. The "Roar" singer wackily took over a weather segment during a morning show and presented the forecast by mispronouncing the country's four cities. In one instance, she joked that Hobart was "Hogwarts" while not looking at the camera. Anyway, if that doesn't do it for you, there were koalas. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- The GOP's best response to Obama's immigration move: Toothless griping
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week