- Coming Soon March 5
Lest anyone forget about Lindsay Lohan's recent antics and slow descent from stardom, OWN is airing an eight-part docuseries about the actress, with the first episode debuting on March 9. The show will chronicle Lohan's recent attempts at recovery from her alcohol addiction and drug abuse.
"There's nothing left in having a drink for me. What's left in that feeling?" laments Lohan in the first official trailer. "There's no party that I haven't gone to. There's no person that I haven't hung out with. There's no situation I haven't been exposed to." Stars: They're just like us!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Why Halbig and the conservative war on ObamaCare will fail
Subscribe to the Week