- Coming Soon March 5
Lest anyone forget about Lindsay Lohan's recent antics and slow descent from stardom, OWN is airing an eight-part docuseries about the actress, with the first episode debuting on March 9. The show will chronicle Lohan's recent attempts at recovery from her alcohol addiction and drug abuse.
"There's nothing left in having a drink for me. What's left in that feeling?" laments Lohan in the first official trailer. "There's no party that I haven't gone to. There's no person that I haven't hung out with. There's no situation I haven't been exposed to." Stars: They're just like us!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- Rise of the machines
- House hunting: 6 stunning historic conversions
Subscribe to the Week