- Coming Soon March 5
Lest anyone forget about Lindsay Lohan's recent antics and slow descent from stardom, OWN is airing an eight-part docuseries about the actress, with the first episode debuting on March 9. The show will chronicle Lohan's recent attempts at recovery from her alcohol addiction and drug abuse.
"There's nothing left in having a drink for me. What's left in that feeling?" laments Lohan in the first official trailer. "There's no party that I haven't gone to. There's no person that I haven't hung out with. There's no situation I haven't been exposed to." Stars: They're just like us!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
Subscribe to the Week