- Coming Soon March 5
Lest anyone forget about Lindsay Lohan's recent antics and slow descent from stardom, OWN is airing an eight-part docuseries about the actress, with the first episode debuting on March 9. The show will chronicle Lohan's recent attempts at recovery from her alcohol addiction and drug abuse.
"There's nothing left in having a drink for me. What's left in that feeling?" laments Lohan in the first official trailer. "There's no party that I haven't gone to. There's no person that I haven't hung out with. There's no situation I haven't been exposed to." Stars: They're just like us!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- Boyhood's refreshingly unsentimental take on motherhood
Subscribe to the Week