- Coming Soon March 5
Lest anyone forget about Lindsay Lohan's recent antics and slow descent from stardom, OWN is airing an eight-part docuseries about the actress, with the first episode debuting on March 9. The show will chronicle Lohan's recent attempts at recovery from her alcohol addiction and drug abuse.
"There's nothing left in having a drink for me. What's left in that feeling?" laments Lohan in the first official trailer. "There's no party that I haven't gone to. There's no person that I haven't hung out with. There's no situation I haven't been exposed to." Stars: They're just like us!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- Barack Obama's futile attempt to be a modern-day George Washington
- 10 things you need to know today: August 30, 2014
- Girls on Film: Belle is one of the most groundbreaking, joyous movies of the summer
Subscribe to the Week