There's lots of talk about ingredients saving dinners. Sardines. Beans. Hot sauce, lemon, Parmesan. That's great and all, but let's get real here: Eggs are the real saviors of Ye Olde Stress-ed, Tired Weeknight. They're warm, they're runny, they're anything we want them to be — and they're finished cooking in mere minutes. Here are our favorite ways to eat eggs for dinner — what are yours?
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How I lost all my money
- The best books we read in 2014
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week