There's lots of talk about ingredients saving dinners. Sardines. Beans. Hot sauce, lemon, Parmesan. That's great and all, but let's get real here: Eggs are the real saviors of Ye Olde Stress-ed, Tired Weeknight. They're warm, they're runny, they're anything we want them to be — and they're finished cooking in mere minutes. Here are our favorite ways to eat eggs for dinner — what are yours?
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Pope Francis' American problem
Subscribe to the Week