There's lots of talk about ingredients saving dinners. Sardines. Beans. Hot sauce, lemon, Parmesan. That's great and all, but let's get real here: Eggs are the real saviors of Ye Olde Stress-ed, Tired Weeknight. They're warm, they're runny, they're anything we want them to be — and they're finished cooking in mere minutes. Here are our favorite ways to eat eggs for dinner — what are yours?
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week