There's lots of talk about ingredients saving dinners. Sardines. Beans. Hot sauce, lemon, Parmesan. That's great and all, but let's get real here: Eggs are the real saviors of Ye Olde Stress-ed, Tired Weeknight. They're warm, they're runny, they're anything we want them to be — and they're finished cooking in mere minutes. Here are our favorite ways to eat eggs for dinner — what are yours?
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Obama's politically lethal credibility problem
Subscribe to the Week