- First look March 8
Colorado is reminding its residents that recreational marijuana use is now totally okay, man.
Getting behind the wheel while high? Not so much.
To drive home the point, the state’s Department of Transportation made three commercials, all of which will begin airing on Monday. The tagline, “Drive High, Get a DUI” comes as various characters each try to complete everyday tasks after smoking marijuana.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week