- First look March 8
Colorado is reminding its residents that recreational marijuana use is now totally okay, man.
Getting behind the wheel while high? Not so much.
To drive home the point, the state’s Department of Transportation made three commercials, all of which will begin airing on Monday. The tagline, “Drive High, Get a DUI” comes as various characters each try to complete everyday tasks after smoking marijuana.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 10 things you need to know today: September 17, 2014
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week