- First look March 8
Colorado is reminding its residents that recreational marijuana use is now totally okay, man.
Getting behind the wheel while high? Not so much.
To drive home the point, the state’s Department of Transportation made three commercials, all of which will begin airing on Monday. The tagline, “Drive High, Get a DUI” comes as various characters each try to complete everyday tasks after smoking marijuana.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 8 ways a simple notebook can change your life
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week