- The Rich Are Different March 10
In case you needed videotaped proof that drag-racing, egg-throwing, free-peeing Canadian treasure Justin Bieber is a spoiled brat, well, here it is. While sitting for a deposition on Thursday in connection to a battery lawsuit a photographer filed against the musician's bodyguard, Bieber was in full-on bad-boy form, talking back to lawyers, smugly claiming he couldn't recall certain facts, dozing off to sleep, and outright refusing to answer questions about former flame Selena Gomez. The highlight reels below are a pretty fascinating look into Bieber's entitled psyche. --Samantha Rollins
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
Subscribe to the Week