- Coming Soon March 10
We all remember the incredible cliffhanger at the end of 2008's High School Musical 3: Senior Year, when it was revealed that Zac Efron's Troy Bolton had been the Yellow King all along. Fans have spent the past six years desperately waiting to see where the story will go next — and in a recent interview, Efron confirmed that a High School Musical reunion might be on the horizon.
"We're all thinking about [doing another High School Musical movie]," said Efron. "I continue to to see all the guys from High School. Every time we do... there's just this look between us." That look, presumably, is the smirk on the faces of a bunch of 20-somethings who can make a ton of easy money by cashing in on the nostalgia of a bunch of rapidly aging tweens. Keep your fingers crossed, HSM fans: We're all in this together!- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
Subscribe to the Week