- Coming Soon March 10
We all remember the incredible cliffhanger at the end of 2008's High School Musical 3: Senior Year, when it was revealed that Zac Efron's Troy Bolton had been the Yellow King all along. Fans have spent the past six years desperately waiting to see where the story will go next — and in a recent interview, Efron confirmed that a High School Musical reunion might be on the horizon.
"We're all thinking about [doing another High School Musical movie]," said Efron. "I continue to to see all the guys from High School. Every time we do... there's just this look between us." That look, presumably, is the smirk on the faces of a bunch of 20-somethings who can make a ton of easy money by cashing in on the nostalgia of a bunch of rapidly aging tweens. Keep your fingers crossed, HSM fans: We're all in this together!- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The keys to succeeding with a job recruiter
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
Subscribe to the Week