- Fresh Gear March 10
When you think of baseball snack foods, you probably think of hot dogs and Cracker Jacks. But the Fresno Grizzlies, Triple-A affiliate to the San Francisco Giants, will have fans thinking about pizza when the team dons jerseys inspired by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for one game this season.
While the jerseys are a little more detailed than the Ghostbusters uniforms the Triple-A Toledo Mud Hens will wear this year, they still look like something you'd find in the kids section of Walmart.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- California's epic drought
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Peter Thiel, and the not-so-secret secret of innovative success
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 20, 2014
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week