- Fresh Gear March 10
When you think of baseball snack foods, you probably think of hot dogs and Cracker Jacks. But the Fresno Grizzlies, Triple-A affiliate to the San Francisco Giants, will have fans thinking about pizza when the team dons jerseys inspired by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for one game this season.
While the jerseys are a little more detailed than the Ghostbusters uniforms the Triple-A Toledo Mud Hens will wear this year, they still look like something you'd find in the kids section of Walmart.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
Subscribe to the Week