- Fresh Gear March 10
When you think of baseball snack foods, you probably think of hot dogs and Cracker Jacks. But the Fresno Grizzlies, Triple-A affiliate to the San Francisco Giants, will have fans thinking about pizza when the team dons jerseys inspired by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for one game this season.
While the jerseys are a little more detailed than the Ghostbusters uniforms the Triple-A Toledo Mud Hens will wear this year, they still look like something you'd find in the kids section of Walmart.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Why Halbig and the conservative war on ObamaCare will fail
Subscribe to the Week