- Fresh Gear March 10
When you think of baseball snack foods, you probably think of hot dogs and Cracker Jacks. But the Fresno Grizzlies, Triple-A affiliate to the San Francisco Giants, will have fans thinking about pizza when the team dons jerseys inspired by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for one game this season.
While the jerseys are a little more detailed than the Ghostbusters uniforms the Triple-A Toledo Mud Hens will wear this year, they still look like something you'd find in the kids section of Walmart.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
Subscribe to the Week