- Late Night Antics March 11
The selectively edited video clip is an essential staple of late-night TV, but it isn't always kind to the person whose TV show is being creatively re-sequenced. Conan O'Brien showed the hilarious upside of the video mash-up on Monday night's show — making Jeopardy host Alex Trebek look quite insane. But Trebek got the last laugh. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
Subscribe to the Week