- Late Night Antics March 11
The selectively edited video clip is an essential staple of late-night TV, but it isn't always kind to the person whose TV show is being creatively re-sequenced. Conan O'Brien showed the hilarious upside of the video mash-up on Monday night's show — making Jeopardy host Alex Trebek look quite insane. But Trebek got the last laugh. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Rise of the machines
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
Subscribe to the Week