- Late Night Antics March 11
How much does Jon Stewart love Pope Francis? As we approach the one-year anniversary of the current pope's election, Stewart dedicated an entire segment of Monday night's Daily Show to the wonderful things the pontiff has done. Is Francis a saint? A modern-day Robin Hood? Perhaps Batman? It was the pope's accidental F-bomb, though, that made Stewart throw partiality to the wind. "OK, that's it — I'm converting," he said. "I love this guy." If you're expecting that love to die out before the 4:30 segment is over, you'll be disappointed. But it's also safe to say you won't see Stewart in RCIA class anytime soon. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week