- Good luck with that March 11
The New York Mets' creatively named mascot, Mr. Met, joined Twitter Monday, and if his early digital musings are any indication, he's as bad at utilizing social media as the Mets are at playing baseball.
Uio’m ion ryTwittesr! pic.twitter.com/2u2TKwK5hd— Mr. Met (@MrMet) March 10, 2014
Sorry everyone, my fingers are too big. What I meant was “I’m on Twitter!” pic.twitter.com/4ZI84Oiw77— Mr. Met (@MrMet) March 10, 2014
But while Mr. Met was just figuring out how to use the social media platform, Kansas City Royals mascot Sluggerrr [sic] was already trolling him about his female companion, Mrs. Met.
Sadly, the Mets and Royals will not play each other this year.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week