- Burning questions March 13
Yahoo Answers — you probably know the site if you've ever asked Google a question — is based on an optimistic, even democratic conceit: Somebody out there knows the answer to your query. But there's a reason that we turn to "experts." On Wednesday night's Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon grants a viewer's oddball request to have some of these crowdsourced answers to real questions sung by a professional singer. Broadway star Audra McDonald is up to the challenge. Fallon's lounge act isn't at the same level as his other musical endeavors, but why quibble with a fine idea? --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 10 things you need to know today: September 19, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
Subscribe to the Week