- Finally March 13
If Ken Jennings is everybody's favorite Jeopardy! champ, Arthur Chu has been cast as the "villain." After 12 straight days and almost $300,000, Chu's reign ended on Wednesday night, with a question — appropriately enough — about the British monarchy. Could you have beat Chu? Without searching the web, or watching the video below, can you name "the last male monarch who had not been prince of Wales"?
The Washington Post has complied all the other questions Chu got wrong on his last night as Jeopardy! champ, if you're interested. Still, Chu took the loss in stride. Really, he marked the loss the only way you could, with Weird Al Yankovich. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- How Ferguson made conservatives lose faith in the police
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- Girls on Film: 5 things that need to happen before Hollywood will ever truly change
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
Subscribe to the Week