- Finally March 13
If Ken Jennings is everybody's favorite Jeopardy! champ, Arthur Chu has been cast as the "villain." After 12 straight days and almost $300,000, Chu's reign ended on Wednesday night, with a question — appropriately enough — about the British monarchy. Could you have beat Chu? Without searching the web, or watching the video below, can you name "the last male monarch who had not been prince of Wales"?
The Washington Post has complied all the other questions Chu got wrong on his last night as Jeopardy! champ, if you're interested. Still, Chu took the loss in stride. Really, he marked the loss the only way you could, with Weird Al Yankovich. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Are there too many good shows on television?
Subscribe to the Week