- Really? March 13
Five fraternity brothers in Texas had their Hangover recreation cut short when cops busted them for breaking into a SeaWorld in the hope of taking selfies with the animals. The University of Houston students allegedly scaled a fence around 2 a.m. Wednesday morning, broke into a storage area, and noshed on Dippin' Dots ice cream before roaming the park to play with the animals.
A security guard reportedly "stumbled upon" the gang and halted the guys' fun by calling the cops. The two men arrested by the San Antonio Police Department were charged with theft and criminal trespassing while three remained at large. SeaWorld said none of the animals were harmed and that the park is cooperating with authorities.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Adrian Peterson and our misguided debate about spanking
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
Subscribe to the Week