- Really? March 13
Five fraternity brothers in Texas had their Hangover recreation cut short when cops busted them for breaking into a SeaWorld in the hope of taking selfies with the animals. The University of Houston students allegedly scaled a fence around 2 a.m. Wednesday morning, broke into a storage area, and noshed on Dippin' Dots ice cream before roaming the park to play with the animals.
A security guard reportedly "stumbled upon" the gang and halted the guys' fun by calling the cops. The two men arrested by the San Antonio Police Department were charged with theft and criminal trespassing while three remained at large. SeaWorld said none of the animals were harmed and that the park is cooperating with authorities.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- How to make salads for reluctant salad eaters
Subscribe to the Week