- Woof March 13
On Feb. 26, coroners accidentally thought Walter Williams had died, so they zipped him into a body bag and took him to a funeral home. Well, it turned out he wasn't dead, because he started kicking the bag mere seconds before they were about to embalm him.
Unfortunately, the 78-year-old's luck ran out. He died — for real — early Thursday in his Mississippi home. The cause of death has not been released.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 10 things you need to know today: November 23, 2014
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why insects are the future of food
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
Subscribe to the Week