- Look at this March 13
Only 4 percent of America's Silent Generation have shared a selfie on social media. You can now count retired general and former Secretary of State Colin Powell among that exclusive group. On Thursday, Powell posted this picture to his Facebook page, which he claims to have shot some 60 years ago.
Not bad. And it didn't even need a faux-artsy filter.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
Subscribe to the Week