- Look at this March 13
Only 4 percent of America's Silent Generation have shared a selfie on social media. You can now count retired general and former Secretary of State Colin Powell among that exclusive group. On Thursday, Powell posted this picture to his Facebook page, which he claims to have shot some 60 years ago.
Not bad. And it didn't even need a faux-artsy filter.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
Subscribe to the Week