- Look at this March 13
Only 4 percent of America's Silent Generation have shared a selfie on social media. You can now count retired general and former Secretary of State Colin Powell among that exclusive group. On Thursday, Powell posted this picture to his Facebook page, which he claims to have shot some 60 years ago.
Not bad. And it didn't even need a faux-artsy filter.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Americans agree with Dick Cheney on torture
Subscribe to the Week