- Living Large March 14
If you're in the market for a massive luxury tour bus, Sarah Palin has one she's looking to unload. The former Republican nominee for vice president is selling her "very rare" 2004 Country Coach Lexa that she used to troll America with during her "One Nation Tour" in 2012.
According to her husband Todd, $279,000 will get you her "one-of-a-kind Lexa" in excellent condition plus a plethora of luxury features (there are two high definition televisions) that were touched by Palin's very own hands. It's priced to sell with a measly 29,000 miles. On Facebook, Todd said Sarah is looking for something smaller:
She loves to drive and really admires those hardcore lady RVers who maneuver their rigs and even haul trailers behind, but Sarah humbly admits there must be a better way than her white-knuckling on the highways behind the wheel of our Lexa. [Facebook]- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 8 ways you're probably overspending without even realizing it
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 6 constitutional amendments that just missed the cut
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
Subscribe to the Week