- Living Large March 14
If you're in the market for a massive luxury tour bus, Sarah Palin has one she's looking to unload. The former Republican nominee for vice president is selling her "very rare" 2004 Country Coach Lexa that she used to troll America with during her "One Nation Tour" in 2012.
According to her husband Todd, $279,000 will get you her "one-of-a-kind Lexa" in excellent condition plus a plethora of luxury features (there are two high definition televisions) that were touched by Palin's very own hands. It's priced to sell with a measly 29,000 miles. On Facebook, Todd said Sarah is looking for something smaller:
She loves to drive and really admires those hardcore lady RVers who maneuver their rigs and even haul trailers behind, but Sarah humbly admits there must be a better way than her white-knuckling on the highways behind the wheel of our Lexa. [Facebook]- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
Subscribe to the Week