- Living Large March 14
If you're in the market for a massive luxury tour bus, Sarah Palin has one she's looking to unload. The former Republican nominee for vice president is selling her "very rare" 2004 Country Coach Lexa that she used to troll America with during her "One Nation Tour" in 2012.
According to her husband Todd, $279,000 will get you her "one-of-a-kind Lexa" in excellent condition plus a plethora of luxury features (there are two high definition televisions) that were touched by Palin's very own hands. It's priced to sell with a measly 29,000 miles. On Facebook, Todd said Sarah is looking for something smaller:
She loves to drive and really admires those hardcore lady RVers who maneuver their rigs and even haul trailers behind, but Sarah humbly admits there must be a better way than her white-knuckling on the highways behind the wheel of our Lexa. [Facebook]- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The militarization of America’s police
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
Subscribe to the Week