- Living Large March 14
If you're in the market for a massive luxury tour bus, Sarah Palin has one she's looking to unload. The former Republican nominee for vice president is selling her "very rare" 2004 Country Coach Lexa that she used to troll America with during her "One Nation Tour" in 2012.
According to her husband Todd, $279,000 will get you her "one-of-a-kind Lexa" in excellent condition plus a plethora of luxury features (there are two high definition televisions) that were touched by Palin's very own hands. It's priced to sell with a measly 29,000 miles. On Facebook, Todd said Sarah is looking for something smaller:
She loves to drive and really admires those hardcore lady RVers who maneuver their rigs and even haul trailers behind, but Sarah humbly admits there must be a better way than her white-knuckling on the highways behind the wheel of our Lexa. [Facebook]- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- 10 things you need to know today: September 23, 2014
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
Subscribe to the Week