- Whatever You Say March 15
Being president is hard.
There's a lot to think about, from the upcoming midterm elections to Russia's intervention in Crimea to whether letting Zach Galifianakis grill you about ObamaCare was such a good idea.
So no, President Barack Obama may not be spending much time worrying about whether those jeans make him look "mom," but still, step off, okay?
"I've been unfairly maligned about my jeans," Obama told Ryan Seacrest in a Friday radio interview. "The truth is, generally I look very sharp in jeans. There was one episode like four years ago in which I was wearing some loose jeans, mainly because I was out on the pitcher's mound and I didn't want to feel confined while I was pitching, and I think I've paid my penance for that."
But come on, the jeans couldn't have been that bad, right?
No word on whether Seacrest later informed Obama that kids these days aren't dropping "sharp" with regularity. But give our Commander-in-Chief credit: Michelle still thinks he's cute. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: November 21, 2014
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
Subscribe to the Week