- Whatever You Say March 15
Being president is hard.
There's a lot to think about, from the upcoming midterm elections to Russia's intervention in Crimea to whether letting Zach Galifianakis grill you about ObamaCare was such a good idea.
So no, President Barack Obama may not be spending much time worrying about whether those jeans make him look "mom," but still, step off, okay?
"I've been unfairly maligned about my jeans," Obama told Ryan Seacrest in a Friday radio interview. "The truth is, generally I look very sharp in jeans. There was one episode like four years ago in which I was wearing some loose jeans, mainly because I was out on the pitcher's mound and I didn't want to feel confined while I was pitching, and I think I've paid my penance for that."
But come on, the jeans couldn't have been that bad, right?
No word on whether Seacrest later informed Obama that kids these days aren't dropping "sharp" with regularity. But give our Commander-in-Chief credit: Michelle still thinks he's cute. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How I lost all my money
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week