- Whoa March 17
When a 4.4 earthquake hit Los Angeles this morning, KTLA anchors Chris Schauble and Megan Henderson helpfully informed viewers: "Earthquake! Yep, we're having an earthquake." It's good to know that in the face of a quake, news anchors are just as flustered as the rest of us. So far, there have been no reports of damage or injuries in Los Angeles. --Monica Nickelsburg
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week