- Living Large March 17
Stuck at your desk on St. Patrick's Day? If you'd rather be drinking a pint in Dublin right now, EarthCam has the next best thing: A live feed of street outside The Temple Bar in the heart of the city. Here's a screen grab from the block party that's currently underway:
It's only a little after 3:00 p.m. in Ireland, but the revelries have started early; countless green-hatted partiers can be spotted dancing, taking pictures, and raising glasses. If you want to party vicariously — no matter where you are this St. Patrick's Day — click over to EarthCam and check out the live feed.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- What if The Purge was real?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week