- Living Large March 17
Stuck at your desk on St. Patrick's Day? If you'd rather be drinking a pint in Dublin right now, EarthCam has the next best thing: A live feed of street outside The Temple Bar in the heart of the city. Here's a screen grab from the block party that's currently underway:
It's only a little after 3:00 p.m. in Ireland, but the revelries have started early; countless green-hatted partiers can be spotted dancing, taking pictures, and raising glasses. If you want to party vicariously — no matter where you are this St. Patrick's Day — click over to EarthCam and check out the live feed.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
Subscribe to the Week