- Living Large March 17
Stuck at your desk on St. Patrick's Day? If you'd rather be drinking a pint in Dublin right now, EarthCam has the next best thing: A live feed of street outside The Temple Bar in the heart of the city. Here's a screen grab from the block party that's currently underway:
It's only a little after 3:00 p.m. in Ireland, but the revelries have started early; countless green-hatted partiers can be spotted dancing, taking pictures, and raising glasses. If you want to party vicariously — no matter where you are this St. Patrick's Day — click over to EarthCam and check out the live feed.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week