- Living Large March 17
Stuck at your desk on St. Patrick's Day? If you'd rather be drinking a pint in Dublin right now, EarthCam has the next best thing: A live feed of street outside The Temple Bar in the heart of the city. Here's a screen grab from the block party that's currently underway:
It's only a little after 3:00 p.m. in Ireland, but the revelries have started early; countless green-hatted partiers can be spotted dancing, taking pictures, and raising glasses. If you want to party vicariously — no matter where you are this St. Patrick's Day — click over to EarthCam and check out the live feed.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make corn dogs
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- For the GOP, gay marriage could be the most important issue in 2016
Subscribe to the Week