- Good luck with that March 18
The New York Knicks on Tuesday introduced legendary basketball coach Phil Jackson as the team's new president, and the reason behind the move is obvious: The Knicks stink, they've stunk for quite a while, and Jackson is, in terms of titles and winning percentage, the most successful coach in NBA history. Or, to put it visually:
Oh, and those two lonesome Knicks titles? Both came while Jackson played for the team in the 1970s.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
Subscribe to the Week