- Good luck with that March 18
The New York Knicks on Tuesday introduced legendary basketball coach Phil Jackson as the team's new president, and the reason behind the move is obvious: The Knicks stink, they've stunk for quite a while, and Jackson is, in terms of titles and winning percentage, the most successful coach in NBA history. Or, to put it visually:
Oh, and those two lonesome Knicks titles? Both came while Jackson played for the team in the 1970s.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week