- Good luck with that March 18
The New York Knicks on Tuesday introduced legendary basketball coach Phil Jackson as the team's new president, and the reason behind the move is obvious: The Knicks stink, they've stunk for quite a while, and Jackson is, in terms of titles and winning percentage, the most successful coach in NBA history. Or, to put it visually:
Oh, and those two lonesome Knicks titles? Both came while Jackson played for the team in the 1970s.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- Surviving a plane crash
- Stop freaking out over the West's jihadi tourists
Subscribe to the Week