- Look at this March 19
Have you ever wondered what George Washington would look like on a basketball court? I mean, we know he was, at 6'3", one of the tallest presidents, something that should lend itself well to a sport dominated by giant humans.
Well, wonder no longer. As Deadspin pointed out this morning, Reddit user I_may_be_Dead, at the behest of another Redditor, painted this incredible image of the first president posterizing North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. The best part of it, though, may be the mischievous-looking Lincoln, sans stovepipe hat, putting a solid box out on Stalin.
The artist behind the image is Aaron Needham. You can check out more of his work — it's all amazing, though sadly there are no other images of presidents going all Blake Griffin on foreign leaders — over at his Tumblr.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
- Uber, and the growing threat of corporate surveillance
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week