- This just in March 19
President Obama continues his press tour for Divergent, er, getting people to sign up for ObamaCare, and he's scheduled to be on Ellen DeGeneres' talk show this Thursday. He probably won't be performing any dance moves in his dad jeans, since the appearance will be via satellite from the White House.
This is his second time on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, but his first as president. Obama's first appearance on the show was in 2007, when he was an Illinois senator who gamely busted a move and fulfilled Ellen's requirement of making all of her guests dance. Relive his awkward moves below. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week