- This just in March 19
President Obama continues his press tour for Divergent, er, getting people to sign up for ObamaCare, and he's scheduled to be on Ellen DeGeneres' talk show this Thursday. He probably won't be performing any dance moves in his dad jeans, since the appearance will be via satellite from the White House.
This is his second time on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, but his first as president. Obama's first appearance on the show was in 2007, when he was an Illinois senator who gamely busted a move and fulfilled Ellen's requirement of making all of her guests dance. Relive his awkward moves below. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- Sex can't explain the culture war
Subscribe to the Week