- small town news March 19
In one of the more bizarre hit-and-runs reported, an Amish buggy hit a Honda CR-V twice, then fled the scene on Sunday.
Pennsylvania state police are now looking for the unidentified driver (and, presumably, the horse) who hoofed it from the accident. The woman driving the car was not injured.
Whether or not police eventually track down the buggy's owner, it looks like Weird Al Yankovic could have a new verse for his parody song, "Amish Paradise."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
Subscribe to the Week