- small town news March 19
In one of the more bizarre hit-and-runs reported, an Amish buggy hit a Honda CR-V twice, then fled the scene on Sunday.
Pennsylvania state police are now looking for the unidentified driver (and, presumably, the horse) who hoofed it from the accident. The woman driving the car was not injured.
Whether or not police eventually track down the buggy's owner, it looks like Weird Al Yankovic could have a new verse for his parody song, "Amish Paradise."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Israel's quiet doomsday submarines are almost ready
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How languages are like food
Subscribe to the Week