- Late Night Antics March 20
Ever wonder what happens on those awkward phone calls where President Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin discuss Russia's occupation of Crimea? You needn't: The White House publicly releases a synopsis of the conversations. But it's more fun to watch Jimmy Fallon's version, played out on Wednesday night's Tonight Show. In this alternate reality, Obama has traded in his BlackBerry for an iPhone, the two leaders have an easy (and musical) rapport, and Putin gets in a great slam about ObamaCare. In both realities, these phone calls accomplish little. Still, I suspect Fallon's version would be more enjoyable for everyone involved. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- For the last time: Congress is not exempt from ObamaCare
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week