- Burned March 20
Nope, we're still not done talking about Ellen DeGeneres' star-studded Oscars selfie. President Obama made his first public comments about the photo on Ellen, and he sounds pretty annoyed about losing the honor of owning the most-retweeted tweet in history:
"I thought it was a pretty cheap stunt, myself," joked Obama. "Getting a bunch of celebrities in the background, you feeding them pizza."
The show released a five-minute snippet of the interview that's slated to air today. (Spoiler: There's no dancing). --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
Subscribe to the Week