- Burned March 20
Nope, we're still not done talking about Ellen DeGeneres' star-studded Oscars selfie. President Obama made his first public comments about the photo on Ellen, and he sounds pretty annoyed about losing the honor of owning the most-retweeted tweet in history:
"I thought it was a pretty cheap stunt, myself," joked Obama. "Getting a bunch of celebrities in the background, you feeding them pizza."
The show released a five-minute snippet of the interview that's slated to air today. (Spoiler: There's no dancing). --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
Subscribe to the Week