- This just in March 20
Good news for our friends in Pawnee: NBC has announced that Parks & Recreation will return for a seventh season.
The news isn't exactly a shock — NBC entertainment president Bob Greenblatt had all but confirmed the show's return at the Television Critics Association conference in January — but now that it's official, fans can enjoy the rest of the ongoing sixth season without worrying about saying goodbye at the end of it.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week