- shocker March 20
Well, that was fast.
In the very first game of March Madness — I refuse to acknowledge the play-in games — No. 11 seed Dayton took out No. 6 Ohio State with some last-minute heroics. Trailing by one with under 10 seconds to go, Dayton's Vee Sanford banked home a running layup to give the Flyers the win.
Sorry, bracket, but you have already been sacrificed to that insatiable beast, Madness. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
Subscribe to the Week