- Late Night Antics March 21
There are a lot of differences between Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show and Jay Leno's, but maybe the biggest is that Fallon is very obviously having fun at his new job. It's kind of infectious. If you had Billy Joel on your show, wouldn't you want to sing with him, too? --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- California's epic drought
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week