- The internet never forgets March 21
When you're right, you're right. But when you're wrong — eerily, presciently wrong — you'd better hope there's no evidence. Comedian Louis C.K. isn't so lucky. This new video — lovingly assembled from a 2008 BBC interview of Louis by Stephen Merchant, footage from a 1999 episode of Inside the Actors Studio, and the film American Hustle — is one elaborate burn of Louis C.K., with a big assist from... Louis C.K. I mean, what were the odds he'd pick Sean Penn? --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week