- Watch this March 22
These poor, poor puppies.
Jose Ahonen, a Finnish “mentalist” and magician, apparently decided confounding humans with his tricks wasn’t dastardly enough. No, to really own the all-powerful vibes, Ahonen turned to a group far tougher to trick: Dogs.
Actually, these guys are understandably flummoxed each time Ahonen magicks away the treat the pups see in his hands.
It is one part sad, one part hilarious, and totally worth two minutes of your time. Enjoy. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How to stop misogynists from terrorizing the world of gamers
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
Subscribe to the Week