- Watch this March 22
These poor, poor puppies.
Jose Ahonen, a Finnish “mentalist” and magician, apparently decided confounding humans with his tricks wasn’t dastardly enough. No, to really own the all-powerful vibes, Ahonen turned to a group far tougher to trick: Dogs.
Actually, these guys are understandably flummoxed each time Ahonen magicks away the treat the pups see in his hands.
It is one part sad, one part hilarious, and totally worth two minutes of your time. Enjoy. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: September 16, 2014
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
Subscribe to the Week