- Watch this March 22
These poor, poor puppies.
Jose Ahonen, a Finnish “mentalist” and magician, apparently decided confounding humans with his tricks wasn’t dastardly enough. No, to really own the all-powerful vibes, Ahonen turned to a group far tougher to trick: Dogs.
Actually, these guys are understandably flummoxed each time Ahonen magicks away the treat the pups see in his hands.
It is one part sad, one part hilarious, and totally worth two minutes of your time. Enjoy. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- In defense of Obama's golfing
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 10 things you need to know today: August 27, 2014
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- How I became a borderline hoarder
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
- How Hillary Clinton's 'smart power' turned Libya into a dumpster fire
Subscribe to the Week