- Watch this March 24
Winged creatures, Michael Jackson impersonators, and Real Housewives are just some of the characters in Lady Gaga's latest music video/fever dream come to life, "G.U.Y." Since its release on Saturday, the 11 minute, 46 second "ARTPOP film" has been viewed more than 6.5 million times. Take a look, but only if the idea of Andy Cohen from Bravo's head floating in the sky doesn't freak you out. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week