- Coming Soon March 24
The Killing refuses to die. The AMC drama was canceled after its second season, then miraculously revived for a third — then canceled again, and then miraculously revived for a Netflix-exclusive fourth season.
But if that whole chain of events sounds as implausible as, say, an episode of The Killing, allow us to provide you with the evidence: A few early photos from the fourth season, which were posted to the The Killing's official Instagram page. Here are the highlights, including a special message from Mireille Enos (Sarah Linden):
For what it's worth, Netflix is billing this as "the final season" in advance, so maybe this really is the end of The Killing (but you should probably maintain a healthy skepticism anyway).- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Surviving a plane crash
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: The man who would be caliph
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- Confessions of a hotel insider
- When men who abstain from pre-marital sex get married
- Everything you need to master Chinese cooking
Subscribe to the Week