- Coming Soon March 24
The Killing refuses to die. The AMC drama was canceled after its second season, then miraculously revived for a third — then canceled again, and then miraculously revived for a Netflix-exclusive fourth season.
But if that whole chain of events sounds as implausible as, say, an episode of The Killing, allow us to provide you with the evidence: A few early photos from the fourth season, which were posted to the The Killing's official Instagram page. Here are the highlights, including a special message from Mireille Enos (Sarah Linden):
For what it's worth, Netflix is billing this as "the final season" in advance, so maybe this really is the end of The Killing (but you should probably maintain a healthy skepticism anyway).- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week