- This just in March 25
Officials in Washington State's Snohomish County say that more than 100 residents remain unaccounted for two days after a deadly mudslide hit a rural area near Oso. Snohomish County's emergency management director John Pennington said late Monday that there are potentially 176 people unaccounted for, though the official list likely includes many duplicate names. The confirmed death toll currently stands at 14.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week