- Late Night Antics March 25
Everybody (except Marc Ambinder) is making fun of CNN for its over-the-top, conspiracy-laced coverage of the missing Malaysia Airline Flight 370, but Jon Stewart — who loves mocking CNN more than anybody else — only started with the original cable news network on Monday night's Daily Show. Even as Fox News and MSNBC shook their collective heads at CNN's MH370 antics, they both aired plenty of their own silliness. Stewart obviously had a tremendous amount of fun with the absurd speculation and gross insensitivity on the cable news channels; it's funny, much deserved, and, perhaps, a little insensitive? --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to make corn dogs
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
Subscribe to the Week