- Late Night Antics March 25
Everybody (except Marc Ambinder) is making fun of CNN for its over-the-top, conspiracy-laced coverage of the missing Malaysia Airline Flight 370, but Jon Stewart — who loves mocking CNN more than anybody else — only started with the original cable news network on Monday night's Daily Show. Even as Fox News and MSNBC shook their collective heads at CNN's MH370 antics, they both aired plenty of their own silliness. Stewart obviously had a tremendous amount of fun with the absurd speculation and gross insensitivity on the cable news channels; it's funny, much deserved, and, perhaps, a little insensitive? --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
Subscribe to the Week