- Late Night Antics March 25
Everybody (except Marc Ambinder) is making fun of CNN for its over-the-top, conspiracy-laced coverage of the missing Malaysia Airline Flight 370, but Jon Stewart — who loves mocking CNN more than anybody else — only started with the original cable news network on Monday night's Daily Show. Even as Fox News and MSNBC shook their collective heads at CNN's MH370 antics, they both aired plenty of their own silliness. Stewart obviously had a tremendous amount of fun with the absurd speculation and gross insensitivity on the cable news channels; it's funny, much deserved, and, perhaps, a little insensitive? --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
Subscribe to the Week