- Second Acts March 25
In yet another attempt to get millennials to sign up for ObamaCare, the White House has enlisted yet another famous face: Derek Huff, vice president of the biggest helicopter leasing company on the western seaboard (whom you probably know better as the character played by Adam Scott in 2008's cult hit Step Brothers).
For the video, Huff has assembled his "Cool Squad": Jeff Probst, Mark Cuban, and Chris Daughtry (who appears through Huff's Google Glass feed). Using a series of non-sequiturs, Huff lays out his case: "Health insurance equals fear," and you'd have to be a coward to buy it. (It probably goes without saying that he's not the most reliable source.)
It's not the subtlest of messages, and the Funny or Die clip isn't exactly a tete-a-tete between Zach Galifianakis and the president, but if you've been hoping for a Step Brothers sequel, this is probably as close as you're going to get. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How to make classic pulled pork
- What if The Purge was real?
Subscribe to the Week