- Watch this March 25
It's all fun and games until someone develops a crippling sugar addiction. First you're admiring your shining Ring Pop with your friends, and the next thing you know, you're in a skeevy alleyway bartering a half-licked jewel for a coveted morsel of rock candy.
Parks and Recreation's resident deadpan youth Aubrey Plaza stars in this dark faux ad from Funny or Die for the nostalgic treat that was popular during the '80s and '90s. Beware: Sugar can tear your relationships apart. --Samantha Rollins
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
Subscribe to the Week