- Watch this March 25
It's all fun and games until someone develops a crippling sugar addiction. First you're admiring your shining Ring Pop with your friends, and the next thing you know, you're in a skeevy alleyway bartering a half-licked jewel for a coveted morsel of rock candy.
Parks and Recreation's resident deadpan youth Aubrey Plaza stars in this dark faux ad from Funny or Die for the nostalgic treat that was popular during the '80s and '90s. Beware: Sugar can tear your relationships apart. --Samantha Rollins
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week