- Watch this March 25
It's all fun and games until someone develops a crippling sugar addiction. First you're admiring your shining Ring Pop with your friends, and the next thing you know, you're in a skeevy alleyway bartering a half-licked jewel for a coveted morsel of rock candy.
Parks and Recreation's resident deadpan youth Aubrey Plaza stars in this dark faux ad from Funny or Die for the nostalgic treat that was popular during the '80s and '90s. Beware: Sugar can tear your relationships apart. --Samantha Rollins
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
Subscribe to the Week