- Watch this March 25
It's all fun and games until someone develops a crippling sugar addiction. First you're admiring your shining Ring Pop with your friends, and the next thing you know, you're in a skeevy alleyway bartering a half-licked jewel for a coveted morsel of rock candy.
Parks and Recreation's resident deadpan youth Aubrey Plaza stars in this dark faux ad from Funny or Die for the nostalgic treat that was popular during the '80s and '90s. Beware: Sugar can tear your relationships apart. --Samantha Rollins
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be charismatic, according to science
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
Subscribe to the Week