- NOPE March 26
Smoked goat brains would make an excellent ingredient in beer, said no one ever. That's not stopping the Dock Street Brewing Co. in Philadelphia from creating an American pale stout with a twist; the Dock Street Walker is made of wheat, oats, flaked barley, cranberry (to give it "a sinister, bloody hue"), and brains. It's being brewed in honor of AMC's The Walking Dead, a show that's popular among brewery employees. "The pre-sparge-brain-addition provides this beer with intriguing, subtle smoke notes," the brewery said in a statement. "In true walker fashion, don't be surprised if its head doesn't hang around forever." If you're dying to try it, Dock Street Walker will be out March 30, just in time for the show's season finale.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
Subscribe to the Week