- NOPE March 26
Smoked goat brains would make an excellent ingredient in beer, said no one ever. That's not stopping the Dock Street Brewing Co. in Philadelphia from creating an American pale stout with a twist; the Dock Street Walker is made of wheat, oats, flaked barley, cranberry (to give it "a sinister, bloody hue"), and brains. It's being brewed in honor of AMC's The Walking Dead, a show that's popular among brewery employees. "The pre-sparge-brain-addition provides this beer with intriguing, subtle smoke notes," the brewery said in a statement. "In true walker fashion, don't be surprised if its head doesn't hang around forever." If you're dying to try it, Dock Street Walker will be out March 30, just in time for the show's season finale.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
Subscribe to the Week