- NOPE March 26
Smoked goat brains would make an excellent ingredient in beer, said no one ever. That's not stopping the Dock Street Brewing Co. in Philadelphia from creating an American pale stout with a twist; the Dock Street Walker is made of wheat, oats, flaked barley, cranberry (to give it "a sinister, bloody hue"), and brains. It's being brewed in honor of AMC's The Walking Dead, a show that's popular among brewery employees. "The pre-sparge-brain-addition provides this beer with intriguing, subtle smoke notes," the brewery said in a statement. "In true walker fashion, don't be surprised if its head doesn't hang around forever." If you're dying to try it, Dock Street Walker will be out March 30, just in time for the show's season finale.- - Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
Subscribe to the Week