- Late Night Antics March 26
The premise of this bit, from Tuesday night's Tonight Show, is vaguely absurd: An accomplished actor and a successful late-night TV host will see who can best mimic silly faces made by a string of children. But Jude Law and Jimmy Fallon really throw themselves into their "funny face off," and children being adorable (but not too adorable) never really gets old, does it?. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
Subscribe to the Week