- Late Night Antics March 26
The premise of this bit, from Tuesday night's Tonight Show, is vaguely absurd: An accomplished actor and a successful late-night TV host will see who can best mimic silly faces made by a string of children. But Jude Law and Jimmy Fallon really throw themselves into their "funny face off," and children being adorable (but not too adorable) never really gets old, does it?. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
Subscribe to the Week