- Late Night Antics March 26
The premise of this bit, from Tuesday night's Tonight Show, is vaguely absurd: An accomplished actor and a successful late-night TV host will see who can best mimic silly faces made by a string of children. But Jude Law and Jimmy Fallon really throw themselves into their "funny face off," and children being adorable (but not too adorable) never really gets old, does it?. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
Subscribe to the Week